ProCrop is a software solution that offers the user a comprehensive electronic pest & disease and chemical dictionary. The solution and reference database are specifically compiled and maintained for the South African market.
- No out-dated reference material. Printed media in this space is out of date soon after being published.
- Once downloaded, the dictionary is available on your tablet device anywhere and at any time. Farm records and management information can assist with better business decision making.
- Manage data and provide feedback to role players in the chain for better quality management.
- Assist the farmer with risk management.
- Improve efficiency of operations thereby reducing costs.
- A comprehensive electronic pesticide dictionary for the South African crop protection industry.
- Effective search functionalities for all crops, products, active ingredients, suppliers, pests and diseases
- Full access to all labels of registered crop protection products in South Africa
- Regular electronic updates of new registrations and amendments with regard to crop protection chemicals
- Guidelines for the safe and effective use of crop protection products
- Support for iPad and Android devices, in addition to Microsoft operating systems
- All the functionalities of ProCrop Basic
- Record keeping for on-farmmanagement functions per block or field to assist with
- Precision farming
- Resistance management
- EUROPGAP compliance
- Calibration module for application equipment that allows the users to capture unlimited variations of calibrations of different customers