Paltrack’s web-based stock management solution for the abalone industry is AquaView, developed in conjunction with an abalone canning facility in Hermanus.
AquaView provides a detailed user-friendly data and stock management solution for an abalone processing facility. The program allows for comprehensive data capture and management after the canning cycle into the warehouse, to dispatch of the product and sales. Full functionality can be accessed from anywhere, anytime via the internet.
AquaView enables the user to:
- Have full visibility of stock and stock positions within their stores.
- Make informed management decisions.
- Plan jobs and conduct operations via specific sessions.
- Determine production trends.
- Make accurate production projections for sales purposes.
- Make budgeting decisions based on production trends.
- Make informed decisions about the implementation of steps to improve overall productivity, especially during times when under-production occurs.
- Identify research focus areas.
- Improved stock control and accuracy
- Improved productivity
- Improved quality control
- Reduced costs
- Improved team morale
- Improved customer service
- Improved traceability